Thursday, March 3, 2005

Travel-o-rama (Day 23)

Flight from Dubai to Istanbul.

Flight from Istanbul to Madrid: Begin Vacation Time.

Bus from airport to the hotel I will be staying at in a few days. Here I grab clothes I'll need on my vacation travel out of my wet suitcase (Damn Turks left it on the tarmac while it was raining) then leave the rest in storage. I also send a packet of stuff back to my university.

Metro across town to train station.

Train through Cordoba to Seville. This place has a serious American college student infestation. I quickly make friends with some I meet after a cab drops me in the center of town. They help me find a cheap hostel and a cool bar. I meet dozens more Americans and drink all night without any worries of having anything to do in the morning. It is wonderful. Pics and such later. I will also be adding some to the previous entry, so re-check it also.

No comments: