Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Madrid: Back to Work (work day 24)

I go to the fair venue, Feria de Madrid, to register and set up. Wow, it’s big. You could store airplanes in this venue. Many airplanes. There are also some la-ti-da set-ups from some of these schools. I might look a little funny in my little booth over there.

I go back to the hotel, hop on the computer and get some work done. I finally have my return tickets to the States booked. I wasn't able to schedule any more off-time in France, but eh, I'm rapidly growing sick of parts of Europe that are not Seville. I will however have two nights in NYC, where I have never been before. I also, in the whole package, set up my flights to Mumbai and Casablanca in April. Some of these will be on Virgin. Whoo-hoo! I hear Virgin's awesome! And, it was actually the cheapest option, so I can justify it.

Still haven't made it to downtown Madrid.

No comments: