Sunday, July 2, 2006

30BE Quickie Update 4

So I finally got a sunny day in Belize. Kung Fu Mike and I kayaked out to the reef and did some snorkelling. Got a little burnt doing it. The next day I took the boat taxi back to the mainland and caught a flight to San Pedro Sula, Honduras. There I rejoined M&M. Over the next few days we skipped through Honduras and Nicaragua, stopping only in Tegucigalpa and San Juan del Sur. We hiked in La Tigra national park and took a day trip to the Isla de Ometepe. Two days ago we crossed the border into Costa Rica and spent a night in Playa de Coco. I woke up at 3an to catch the early bus to San Jose. I found a bar to watch England get beat by Portugal, then met my buddy Matt at the airport. Pretty crazy night. Matt managed to lose his passport and wallet. Then we found them this morning, by a river. Not kidding. Long story. Later today Nick gets in and we will go down to the condo in Playa Herradura.

1 comment:

Panhandle Mama said...

hope you got to see Germany Vs Italy for July 4th......What a game!!!!