Saturday, June 24, 2006

30BE Quickie Update 3

Some of you seem to think that the last entry was a reference to getting drunk. It was not. Think more creatively.

I'm now sitting on Caye Cauker, Belize. Mike and Mick went on to see Tikal and Copan. I've seen these ruins already, so I let them go ahead. I'll be meeting back up with them in San Pedro Sula, Honduras in a couple of days. One reason I decided to stay here on the island is that I ran into an old friend at the boat launch. Kung Fu Mike rented a room in the same house where I lived in Guatemala three years ago and his sister lives here on Caye Cauker. We've been hanging out, watching World Cup, and getting into trouble. Tomorrow we hope to do some snorkling on the reef. Weather has been horrible up 'til now.

You will just have to wait for pictures and more details, dammit. I'm talking to you, Molly.

3 comments:

Panhandle Mama said...

...I got it, I got it.....does the matriarch have more faith in the true inner self?? but pictures would be nice... I think I might like to go to MEF...

molly said...

I agree, Panhandle Mama... pictures WOULD be nice. And honestly, how hard is it? You know we are sitting at our computers just dying to get a glimpse of the world through your eyes. heh heh... Hope you're having a great time ;)

Audrey said...

Your devious little sister is on to you and your little games...