Monday, September 18, 2006

Quick Note, AM Sept 19

Well, I'm on my now nightly AM wake-up spell. At least this time I fell asleep at a regular hour (about 11pm) and I can sleep in tomorrow morning 'til whenever my body is inclined. I have an Ahmedabad post ready, but I'm trying to figure out how to improve the quality of my videos - they seem to degrade so much when posted on YouTube (and then here). Anyone know what to do to make them look like they do on the camera and my computer (from memory, rather than YouTube)? Any help greatly appreciated.

Finished The Plot Against America. Picked up Atlas Shrugged. That brick should keep me occupied for a much longer spell.

2 comments:

mike247worldwide said...

Hey, I bought "The Jungle" (Upton Sinclair) with my Barnes and Noble(s) card. Haven't read it in about 30 years. Gotta finish "Collapse" first. I'll get to the Roth soon enough. Also heard a speaker on "After Fidel." That's a necessity. I cashed in all my loose coinage in one of those machines at the grocery store. They keep 8 1/2% if you take cash, but give you 100% if you buy an Amazon gift certificate. Ten minutes later I have $104.20 burning a hole in my pocket.

molly said...

Good old Ayn Rand...you can count on her to keep your mind reeling for a bit...