Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Oh So Exciting Travels

This is pretty much what I have been up to the past couple of weeks...

PUNE FAIR


MUMBAI FAIR
sorry, no video - left the camera in my room.

BANGALORE FAIR


HYDERABAD FAIR


CHENNAI FAIR


COLOMBO FAIR
Left the camera in my room again, and boy am I kicking myself. Not that the fair was incredibly busy (it was typical), but there were some stunning women in attendance.

OK, so the first leg of my trip is done, but I'm not quite finished with India. I have to return to Delhi and Bombay for two more fairs. And, lord have mercy, I will have a full day with nothing to do. Thank you Ghandi, for being born on this day.

1 comment:

mike247worldwide said...

These are all just shorts of the same fair. Actually I got all four playing at once and I SWEAR it was like I was there pimping for a university. Even my legs were tired afterwards.