Wednesday, June 21, 2006

30BE Quickie Update 2

Sitting in an airport internet cafe in Belize City right now. Mike and I managed to get here at about 11:30 last night in order to meet his son, Mick, on-time. We bussed from Cancun and then bummed a ride from the Mexican border. So, what else happened in the past few days? I can't remember. It's almost as if I'm being vague because there should be no proof of where I went. Maybe Mike remembers. Check his blog. It's linked to this one.

Now we decide what to do next. We might split up for a bit. I've seen Tikal and Copan before, so I might sit at the beach here and meet up with them later in Honduras.

2 comments:

molly said...

This is pitiful...I mean, seriously.

Leslie said...

I'm impressed that you followed through. You've been talking about a trip like this for a while now. Enjoy what you can remember of it!