Sunday, April 24, 2005

Intermission

OK, so I was back in Southville for three weeks. Just enough time to catch up on all the new work I produced for myself. I also got to hang out with my old friends and make a few new ones. Let me also update you on Home-Owning for fun and profit: so far, little fun, no profit. This however, is largely my fault for being too trusting with my first tenants. They are now gone, and new ones are moving in already. Oh happy day.

Now, for my next trip: Mumbai, Casablanca, and Atlanta. Yep, hot and humid, hot and dry, and hot and full of pretentious wags. And a look at what is down the road: A fishing trip to my old stomping grounds in Central America with Dad, Uncle, and Cousin; A weekend excursion to the Outer Banks with some work friends; A week in Washington, DC for a conference on International Recruiting (this, of course, is when I actually go in for an update on my top-secret training. shhhh ). Should be an interesting summer. And I still have plenty of vacation time to spare. Might be taking a lot of half-days to go to The Island. We'll see.

No comments: