Thursday, February 3, 2005

Countdown ( 3 )

I have now posted all the pictures from my last trip that I think are worth posting. I'll be putting up new ones as I travel.

This morning started with the ADT security people banging on my door. I didn't mind. My place is now a veritable Ft. Knox. Being gone two months, I'm sure I'll still worry a bit, but not as much.

I worked a half-day and then came home to start the laundry. I'm about midway through it now. I took a break to eat at Soho with B_____, a fellow international rep, and a few international counselors from abroad that the university has invited to see the school for the weekend. The meal was great, as usual. I stuck with my shrimp and grits. I always over-eat when helping out with these guest weekends. Now I need to hibernate for a bit.

On a side note, my good buddy from back home in Panama City, Lucas McArthur, leaves for medical school in the Caribbean today. If that sounds interesting (of course it does) you can check out his blog here.

2 comments:

Panhandle Mama said...

Where is the picture of you standing in front of the Great Pyramid??????????????????????????

Panhandle Mama said...

Ok, where did my comment go: where is the picture of you in front of the Giant Pyramid????