Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sri Lanka & Delhi Anew

Time for a quick update. The Linden India Tour is over. It was rough. Chennai was a madhouse. Our last stop, Colombo, Sri Lanka, was a welcome change. It was kinda like India, but more mellow, more manageable. Less noise, less chaos. Soothing by comparison. I don't think it is coincidence that the majority of the population here is Buddhist.

Then it was back to New Delhi for the first of two IIE fairs. It was also mellow, though not uneventful. I picked up 6 applications. Good stuff. Tomorrow it is back to Mumbai, then home to Southville. I doubt that my luck will hold out and grant me another pleasant fair.

I can taste the biscuits and gravy... hmmm...

3 comments:

mike247worldwide said...

Of course I didn't take the Pyramid pics. Do you have any idea how hard it is to instruct a sunburnt German tourist on photo composition? "Linchts! Linchts!! Nein! More Richt! Eine kleine richt! Aw forgeten zie it. Just snappen der piktur.

Danke mein freund."

mike247worldwide said...

Referring back a few posts- Other country named after a family: Greenland. Named in honor of Moe Green. It's the least they could do. He doesn't even have a plaque in Vegas.

Leslie said...

(I asked Hannah to remove and repost her comment cause it said my last name, in case you were curious..and then she ran out of internet time :)