Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Getting Started

Ok, so I've decided to join the blog game. Bear with me as I figure this out. I'm not one to read directions. Instead I usually learn by mistakes. Yee-haw.

Hopefully, this will be a place where I can detail my journeys for family and friends, thereby saving myself from writing redundant e-mails. I'm not lazy, I'm efficient. Also, maybe a few strangers will run across the site and enjoy it.

I will be leaving on my second ever international recruiting trip on February 6th. I am scheduled to hit India, Lebanon, Bahrain, Oman, the UAE, Spain and France, in that order. I will also take some vacation time while in Spain and try to visit Portugal. I should get back around the last week of March, but those plans are not solid yet. I'll be missing St. Pattie's Day in Southville, but I guess I can't complain since I'll be enjoying Paris for free at the time.

More later...

2 comments:

EnjoyTheSilence said...

To bad you are not a domestic recuiter, I may have had a couple questions for you....

tracy said...

Hey J,
Qatar looks beautiful. A young man I used to babysit was stationed there...and just returned a month ago. He send me a few pics too. The Dubai pics were also impressive. I have never seen architechture like that. Thanks, Tracy