Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Pics, Finally (part one)

Welcome to Moscow:

This is that billboard I mentioned that greats one as they head towards the city from the airport. We were parked next to it in traffic for a good 15 minutes. All the guys got pictures...

Below is one of the "Seven Sisters." These are towers that Stalin had built in the Empire Style. For some reason it makes me think of Stay-Puff Marshmellows.

Dinner at the traditional restaurant...

Our waitress measures El Guapo's head, as Ted prepares to rip out his jugular...

The founder of Moscow...

Trying my best to bust ass on the ice...



And my nighttime visit to Red Square...
















Our tour inside the Kremlin...



I was not supposed to take these. Did it from the hip...





If you watch these three (vertigo-inducing) movies, you will have seen as much of Warsaw as I did...









Some of my new friends from the Berlin pub crawl...





My arrival to Norway...



Nina, who I met at the Oslo fair, not appreciating me bringing my camera to breakfast...

Never have I had this kind of view while standing at a urinal...

From the right: Michael, Nina, Me, and some random drunk Norwegian...



The train ride from Oslo to Kristiansand. Warning: more vertigo-inducement...



My friend Anita, who was one of my house-mates in Guatemala...

At the pub after Borat...













3 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are great! I love the one of you sliding on the ice - very cute.

zhanna said...

Ot-leech-nah! In-ter-yes-nah!

Kimmy said...

Thank you for the shaky-camera warnings. Perhaps you should take a class or something to help hone your videography skills. I think I may know of a good school for this...