Thursday, December 29, 2005

First Trip of 2006

OK, got some major planning for my next work venture done this week. First weekend of Feb I'll be entertaining some overseas guests for the school, including taking them to Atlanta on Sunday and Monday. Rather than return to Southville, I'm just going to stay in ATL and fly out on Wednesday the 8th. First stop: Dubai. Been getting a good response from the Emirates, so I'm showing up a day early to fit in some extra school visits, then the organized tour of the Gulf Region begins. It consists of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, and Bahrain. The tour will also go to Qatar, but I have had no luck there so I will peal off and stay in Bahrain for an extra day or two of school visits. Numbers are up there and I think I can push them further with more groundwork. After that I have a few free days. I think I'll try to hang out in Dubai for a night or two with my buddy Naser, then fly over to the beach town of Goa in southern India. The first part of the last Bourne movie was filmed there. Then it is on to Mumbai for the India tour. It will also hit New Delhi and Bangalore. A month long excursion overall. Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... that's all i can say for now. We'll definitely have to talk more in depth about your fablulous travels. Hope to see you soon. - your favorite waitress